The Cline Collision Center process for repairing your vehicle.
Getting into an accident or damaging your car is one of the most inconvenient and stressful situations. It’s likely you won’t know what to do when it comes to dealing with your car insurance company and the auto body repair process.
That is where Cline Collision Center comes in. Our mission is to be our customer’s advocate. We know your situation is stressful and we understand the lingo and terminology your insurance company might be asking you. This is why we established a process for auto body repairs that removes the stress and delivers an exceptional finished vehicle for our customers.
The Cline Collision Center Vehicle Repair Process:
- File Claim with Insurance Company: Before Cline Collision Center can get started, you must file a claim and provide a statement with your insurance company.
- Call Cline Collision Center: Once you have your claim number you can provide it to us and we’ll get started.
- Estimates, Approvals and Loaner Car: Our Manager, Joe, will be the one who takes your claim number and begins working with your insurance company on an estimate for repairs. This will be the time that we also coordinate a loaner car to have during the duration of the repair.
- Prep for Repairs: Upon estimate approval, your car will be disassembled and repairs will be scheduled. OEM parts will be ordered, paint colors determined and repairs can begin.
- Structure Repairs: Our highly trained team will begin repairing your vehicle and bring it back to new.
- Body Work: Exterior panels and finishing will be replaced.
- Paint Shop: After the body work is completed, your vehicle enters our paint shop. We utilize only the best brands (Spies Hecker, Dupont and Axalta among others).
- Assembly: Our team will put all of the repaired panels back on the vehicle. Inspections are made to ensure every component is perfect.
- Detail: Upon sign off of repair, we then detail the car to make sure it looks pristine.
Communication is Key
We communicate with our customers through every step of the auto body repair process. We know how inconvenient it is for you and we want to make sure you feel at ease and informed. With Cline Collision Center being a Santa Rosa Gold Class Repair Shop by i-Car, and committed to only using OEM parts, you can rest assured your car is in good hands.
Get the best parts-and the best service at Cline Collision Center.