What to do if you are involved in an accident:
- Stop. Stay calm. Do not leave the scene.
- Call law enforcement authorities immediately.
- Do not discuss the accident with anyone except the police or your insurance company. Do not pay the other party.
- Secure the names and addresses of involved parties and witnesses.
- Have your vehicle towed to Cline Collision Center if it’s illegal or unsafe to drive. If your vehicle is legal and safe to drive, give us a call A.S.A.P.
- Notify your insurance company and inform them you have chosen Cline Collision Center to perform the repairs to your vehicle.
Facts you should know:
- You are not required to get more than one estimate.
- It’s your choice to choose a shop to repair your vehicle. You are not required to take your car to a shop selected by a claims adjuster. However, you are required by your policy to allow your insurance company a reason able amount of time to inspect the damages prior to repairing them.
- As the registered owner of your vehicle, only you can authorize any and all repairs to be done.
- Repair estimates will vary. A lower estimate may not include necessary parts and/or materials. It’s your vehicle, make sure it’s repaired to your satisfaction.
- Review your Policy. Understand your rights and responsibilities as well as your obligations. Your insurance company wants your vehicle properly repaired and for you to be completely satisfied with their claims service. Reviewing your Policy will help in understanding how the claims process works.
- Since the vehicle is being repaired for you, you are required to insure payment is made upon completion of repairs. To avoid any delays, be sure to secure payment from your insurance company. Also, if need be, have in your possession, any necessary endorsement from lien holders.
Our shop stands ready to assist you in any of these matters. We will work closely with you to minimize your inconvenience and maximize your satisfaction.This is our pledge to you.
How to protect your vehicle’s finish:
- Avoid car washes that use rotating brushes and harsh cleaners. Use soft cloths when washing your vehicle.
- Avoid waxing for 3 months after any painting has been done to your vehicle. After three months you should apply wax at least twice a year.
- Wash off any gas, oil, or fluid spills of any kind immediately with soap and water. Do not just wipe off.
- Always wash off any bird droppings, tree sap, or other signs of contamination immediately. “This is very important.”