Why We Like to Work with AAA Insurance On Collision Repair
At Cline Collision Center, we like to make things as easy as possible for our clients. After an accident, the last thing you need is more stress when handling your repairs! That’s why we offer easy estimate appointments, complete insurance coordination, and a repair status tool on our website. We’ll also help you determine if you might qualify for a free rental car, even if you don’t have rental car coverage in your policy. Beyond providing top-quality OEM repairs, we want the entire experience to be hassle-free.
AAA Insurance Aligns with Our Commitment to Hassle-Free Repairs
This is also why we enjoy working with AAA insurance when coordinating repairs. They have an easy claims process compared to other insurance companies, and they usually don’t question our expertise when discussing what’s needed for repairs. In short, they tend to do what they can to make your collision repair as simple as possible.
Beyond the standard auto insurance coverage, they also have some additional coverage options and benefits that can be very helpful, like:
- Gap insurance to cover the difference in cost between a car’s replacement cost and the amount remaining on your lease or loan.
- Rental car reimbursement, which covers the cost of a rental car while your vehicle is being repaired.
- Rental car coverage, which covers you if you get into an accident in a rental car.
- Nonowner’s insurance, which provides liability coverage for those who drive other people’s cars but don’t have their own.
- Pet coverage, which pays for the cost of a pet’s medical care if they’re injured in an accident.
- Accident forgiveness, which keeps an accident from increasing your premium if you have a history of being an otherwise safe driver.
All Insurance is Welcome
Despite the ease of working with AAA, we’re happy to work with all insurance companies to help you get the repairs you need! However, if you’re shopping around for a new provider, we can say that we’ve had a great experience with AAA.
Regardless of which insurance provider you have, it’s always a good idea to take a look at your policy from time to time to make sure you have the right coverage. After all, your needs can change, so it’s always best to be prepared with the right coverage for your driving habits and lifestyle.